The South Ward Wellness Center is dedicated to supporting individuals and families to create a life of well-being and balance. The center provides a one-stop space to community members to help create, cultivate, and sustain the life they want to live.
Beliefs and Commitments:
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion is in our organizational practices, policies, services, and programs. We celebrate and promote diversity in all of its forms
- Collaboration with community members and community partners toward shared goals of personal and community health and wellness
- High-quality care that is evidence-based
- Prevention of negative health outcomes and the promotion of wellness resources and opportunities for positive health changes
South Ward Wellness Center Programming
- Health Services
- Social Services
- Community Programming
- Community Fitness Center
- Office space & non-profit incubation shared space
The Wellness Center will provide comprehensive primary health care services by providing a patient-centered medical home to manage routine health and wellness, chronic conditions, and mental health issues.
SWPN will provide public social services to support and assist community members to create, cultivate, and sustain the life they want to live. Example of services provided:
- Emergency Services
- Family development
- Workforce development
The South Ward Wellness Center in partnership with community members curate a yearly calendar of community based programs that will be independent social activities, functions, opportunities or services. Sample activities:
- Cooking classes
- Line dancing classes
- Holistic Healing classes
Community Fitness Center
The South Ward Wellness Center will provide a state-of-the-art community fitness center with exercise equipment, personal trainers, along with fitness programs such Zumba, yoga, and more.
- Fitness equipment
- Free weights
- Clean atmosphere
- Optional personal training
Office Space & Non-Profit Incubation Shared Space
The fourth floor will be devoted as the headquarters for the BRICK Education Network. In addition, some place will be provided for community non-profits as a incubation space.